Want to hear incredible insights and how Accounting 2.0 works?
CloudCfo Founder and CEO, Mickael Cardoso was a recent guest on the RJ Ledesma Podcast, a platform to get inside the heads of the country’s most innovative entrepreneurs and business personalities
During the 45-minute interview, Mickael and host RJ talked about what makes CloudCfo unique, how accountants should be empowered to drive value to businesses, and how technology plays a big role when it comes to finance and accounting.
Key Highlights of the Episode
- Economic and business opportunities are available for entrepreneurs in the Philippines.
- Mickael’s journey toward building and opening CloudCfo and being a leader in cloud accounting in the Philippines.
- A discussion on how technology changes the business landscape of the Philippines.
- Mickael and RJ’s discussion on how an entrepreneurial mindset is just seeing challenges as opportunities– for example, there are no cloud accountants in the local market despite the growing number of local businesses, SMEs, startups, and tech companies in the Philippines.
- Mickael’s advice on how to deal with the stress of building a company from scratch.
- A discussion on how CloudCfo’s tech-empowered and output-focused approach helped businesses navigate the gray areas of the Philippines’ regulatory environment, especially during the pandemic.
CloudCfo is an accounting and finance services provider located in Manila, Philippines. We build a team of accounting professionals that handle our client’s business accounting and finance functions so business owners can focus more on scaling and growing their businesses. We tailor our services according to each of our client’s business needs and offer flexibility, full transparency, and accountability in all the systems, workflows, and processes that we implement.