CloudCfo Founder and CEO, Mickael Cardoso Das Neves, joins Nico Bolzico, CEO of LM10 Corporation and Diane Tan, Managing Partner of Happy Skin Cosmetics, to talk about the measures that founders, owners and managers in the Philippines can take to start future proofing their business!
This CouchTalk Webinar was hosted by Behind the Scenes Inc. By utilizing theatre techniques within the corporate setting, Behind the Scenes Inc. works with businesses in the Philippines to transform their employees into active listeners, skillful communicators and empowered collaborators.
The Panel discusses:
- The stories behind their respective companies
- Pain points and solutions under remote working arrangements
- Innovative approaches to solving operational, transport and logistical issues
- Practical finance management measures that businesses should consider at this time
The Panel considers the:
- Importance of focusing on working capital
- Benefits of pro-actively discussing payment terms with customers and suppliers
- Opportunities for different businesses models and industries in the current climate
- Role of digital and online transactions in the “new normal”
The Panel explores the:
- Potential for efficiency and productivity increases with remote working
- Purpose, vision and “why” of running a business
- Key considerations when starting an agri-business in PH
- Strategic use of company funds to enable future planning
CloudCfo – Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax and Payroll Services in Manila and the Philippines
CloudCfo is the provider of online accounting, bookkeeping, tax and finance services for startups and SMEs in Manila and the Philippines.
Our expert team of accountants and bookkeepers perform end-to-end accounting and bookkeeping services through the use of online accounting solutions and cloud technology.
Increased efficiency, automation and transparency across the entire finance function!
Considering transitioning your company’s accounting, bookkeeping and finance function to digital? Contact us directly at email@example.com or visit www.cloudcfo.ph and we will make it happen!