CloudCfo Founder and CEO, Mickael Cardoso Das Neves, recently participated in a Live Learning Session speaking about the benefits of transitioning to a digital accounting, bookkeeping and finance management system for startups and SMEs in the Philippines.
Check out the full recording of the Live Learning Session below! Session starts from 9mins 30 secs in!
While the Learning Session focused on accounting, bookkeeping and financial management from the perspective of social enterprise businesses in the Philippines, most of the principles and benefits can be applied generally across the range of business models, industries and sectors here in the Philippines.
Key Topics discussed by Mickael during this Learning Session include:
- Preparing your accounting and bookkeeping function for digital transformation
- The regulatory and tax framework in the Philippines
- The importance of developing robust financial processes to align with your digital accounting solution
- The benefits of having a centralized online ledger
- Selecting an accounting system thats fits your business model
- Scaleability, affordability and other tangible benefits of cloud accounting solutions
Other Resources for Online Accounting and Bookkeeping
Here at CloudCfo, we believe that the future of outsourced accounting, bookkeeping and finance services is technology. That’s why all of our services are provided through cloud accounting systems and smart online solutions!
Check out below some of our recent articles on cloud accounting solutions and how they can provide real tangible benefits for the accounting and bookkeeping functions of startups and SMEs in the Philippines:
- Online Accounting, Bookkeeping and Finance in the Philippines: What does “online” actually mean?
- Quickbooks Online or Xero? It depends on your business
- 8 ways in which technology is changing the accounting, bookkeeping and finance industry
- Cloud accounting can save your business time and money – here’s how
- 8 Reasons Why SMEs Should Embrace Cloud Accounting
CloudCfo – Digital Accounting and Bookkeeping Services in Manila and the Philippines
CloudCfo offers end-to-end online accounting, bookkeeping and finance services for startups and SMEs in the Philippines. All services are performed through the use of cloud accounting systems and online solutions.
Leveraging technology together with robust financial processes and controls is the future of outsourced accounting services. This is Accounting 2.0!
The use of technology enables the CloudCfo team to provide an efficient, trustworthy and fully transparent accounting and bookkeeping service for your PH business.
Running a startup or SME in the Philippines? Looking to establish financial controls, transition to digital and optimize your finance function? Contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cloudcfo.ph and Contact Us.