CloudCfo Founder and CEO, Mickael Cardoso Das Neves, was recently interviewed by Ron Baetiong on the HustleShare Podcast. Mickael and Ron discussed the CloudCfo journey (so far!) and the real benefits of a process-driven approach to accounting and bookkeeping services for startups and SMEs in the Philippines!
Hustleshare is one of the top business podcasts in the Philippines, featuring in-depth interviews and conversations with startup founders, CEOs and business leaders from across all industries in the Philippines!
You can check out the full Podcast Episode ‘The Hustle Behind CloudCfo” by clicking on any of the links below.
For further insights on some of the key discussion points covered by Mickael and Ron during the interview, check out the Podcast Summary further down below!
Enjoy the Episode!
Key Discussion Points from the Podcast
Over the course of one hour, Mickael and Ron covered a lot of interesting and timely topics – all of which will be very relevant for any startup or SME business in the Philippines.
Mickael explains the story behind the idea for CloudCfo and the key considerations when seeking to establish and scale a startup business in the Philippines. Mickael also discusses the challenges that business can often encounter on the accounting and finance side, offering some key insights on how businesses can practice robust finance management through a combination of technology solutions and streamlined processes!
Below are just some of the topics (and links to relevant resources) that Mickael discusses during the interview:
- The real hustle behind CloudCfo! What does CloudCfo actually offer for startups and SMEs in the Philippines? For further information about CloudCfo and what we do – check out our FAQ Page!
- How accounting, bookkeeping and finance processes and systems, generally used by larger corporates and multinationals, can and should be implemented by startups and SMEs.
- The complexities of the local tax and compliance framework in the Philippines
- The importance of understanding your Cash Flow Statement!
- The need for startups to get their Investor Pitch Deck right! Top Tip: Make sure the commercials align with the financials!
- How new competition in the market can impact your sales margins
- The challenge of building and scaling the right team for your startup! Top Tip: Hire a HR early on!
- The future of outsourced accounting services: Hint: The future is technology!
- The difference between simply maintaining your books and actually receiving value-added financial reports that shows the true financial status of your business!
- The importance of finance management for scaling a tech startup – particularly for tech companies that leverage various payment gateways and process hundreds and thousands of transactions a day!
- The tangible benefits that cloud accounting can offer for startups and SMEs in the Philippines.
CloudCfo – Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping Services in Manila and the Philippines
So what actually is the Hustle behind CloudCfo?
CloudCfo is the outsourced provider of cloud accounting, bookkeeping, tax compliance and finance services for startups and SMEs in Manila and the Philippines.
Our expert team of accountants, bookkeepers and finance experts perform end-to-end accounting and finance services for our clients by leveraging online accounting systems and cloud technology solutions.
Our objective is to increase efficiency, drive automation and esnure transparency across the finance function of companies!