Accounting Intern | OJT
CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to help clients with their outsourced accounting and financial services. We build our own processes. We develop our own software solutions. We create our own ways of working. CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting and finance services in the Philippines.
We are looking for Accounting Interns to start as soon as possible.
If you have an entrepreneurial personality and wish to be part of a modern and progressive company that is revolutionizing the outsourced accounting industry in the Philippines, this is the right job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assists Accounting Associates in their day-to-day operations, including but not limited to
- Audit working paper preparation.
- Documentation and record preparation.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Taking up Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology or equivalent.
- Have a good time-management skills.
- Be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form.
- Have average written and oral communication.
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.