- Hybrid work set-up – 80% WFH
- Competitive salary package
- Technology driven with strong focus on training and development
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to start as soon as possible. If you have an entrepreneurial personality, you aspire to become part of a dynamic young team, you are dedicated and you like to take on new challenges, this may be the right job for you!
We are a growing and dynamic team aiming to make accounting and finance efficient, hassle free and to provide value added financial information to start-ups and small and medium-size businesses in the Philippines and in the region.
As an Accounting Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and motivated team of people. You will have a level of autonomy to perform your role and collaborate closely with the Head of Accounting Operations and CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and implement financial and accounting processes for new and exciting clients in line with our company policies and guidelines
- On-board new clients and transition them to our services and cloud based processes
- Supervise accounting staff and take responsibility over the accuracy of their accounts
- Manage month-end closing of accounts and supervise the preparation of clients’ financial reports, including consolidation of financial statements if required
- Supervise the preparation of all taxes in compliance to BIR and other statutory requirements for your assigned portfolio
- As part of the management team, engage in cross-functional working groups to improve best practices and processes
- Certified Public Accountant required
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in general accounting and at least 3 years experience managing a team
- Familiar with local tax regulation
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and G-Suite is a must
- Experience in QuickBooks, XERO and/or MYOB is preferred
- Can work with minimal supervision in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application BELOW or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.