CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to help clients with their outsourced accounting and financial services. We build our own processes. We develop our own software solutions. We create our own ways of working. CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting and finance services in the Philippines.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to start as soon as possible.
If you have an entrepreneurial personality and wish to be part of a modern and progressive company that is revolutionizing the outsourced accounting industry in the Philippines, this is the right job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and implement financial and accounting processes for new and exciting clients in line with our company policies and guidelines
- On-board new clients and transition them to our services and cloud based processes
- Supervise accounting staff and take responsibility over the accuracy of their accounts
- Manage month-end closing of accounts and supervise the preparation of clients’ financial reports, including consolidation of financial statements if required
- Supervise the preparation of all taxes in compliance to BIR and other statutory requirements for your assigned portfolio
- As part of the management team, engage in cross functional working groups to improve best practices and processes
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant required
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in general accounting and at least 3 years experience managing a team
- Familiar with local tax regulation
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
- Experience in QuickBooks, XERO and/or MYOB is preferred
- Can work with minimal supervision in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us at email@example.com
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.