Human Resources and Administration
CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to help clients with their outsourced accounting and financial services. We build our own processes. We develop our own software solutions. We create our own ways of working. CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting and finance services in the Philippines.
We are looking for an Administrative Associate to start as soon as possible.
If you are a reliable, organized person and wish to be part of a modern and progressive company that is revolutionizing the outsourced accounting industry in the Philippines, this is the right job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability. The Administrative Associate is primarily responsible for a wide range of administrative and office support activities.
Specific responsibilities will include:
OFFICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE WORK
- Responsible for requisition and maintenance of the office equipment including furniture and fixtures, telephone system, laptop, office supplies etc.
- Responsible for monitoring assignment of assets and making sure that it is always updated
- Be on top of tracking and monitoring the status of documents such as but not limited to legal, financial and other documents of the company
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
FINANCE AND HR TASKS
- Be on top of petty cash reports, replenishments, and requests
- Ensure bills are paid on time
- Run errands such as but not limited to payments, collections, purchase, etc.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating of company activities
- Ensure 201 files are complete
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Administration/Management or other related courses
- At least 3 – 4 year(s) of working experience in office administration
- Must have knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Reliable, trust-worthy, resourceful and organized
- With strong attention to details, high level of independence, and good negotiation skills
- Demonstrate sense of urgency and passion with related work assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us directly at email@example.com
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.