Product Management & Development
Back End Developer
- Hybrid work set-up – 80% WFH
- Competitive salary package
- Technology driven with strong focus on training and development
We are looking for a Back End Nodejs Developer to start as soon as possible. If you have an entrepreneurial personality, you aspire to become part of a dynamic young team, you are dedicated and you like to take on new challenges, this may be the right job for you!
We are a growing and dynamic team aiming to make accounting and finance efficient, hassle free and to provide value added financial information to start-ups and small and medium-size businesses in the Philippines and in the region.
As a Back End Nodejs developer you will have the opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and motivated team of people. You will be working closely with the Front End Team to deliver on team and individual goals as well as contribute to the overall product road map and innovation of the business. Contribute to the improvement of the development team by constantly updating yourself and sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
As part of the product team, you will have the opportunity of collaborating with different stakeholders in the company including the operations team who are working on inspiring and supporting clients every day and strive to make an impact on how they manage their finances and run their business. These products enable our operations team to perform their tasks efficiently. We see our work as more than bookkeeping and accounting, it is about the people behind the businesses we service, their dreams and aspirations. That is what brings us together.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability. Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Agile principles
- Perform system enhancements and defect resolutions
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner, respond, attend to investigate and solve all outages, scheduled and non-scheduled downtime or maintenance of the applications
- Enforce high test coverage for our products and services
- Effectively communicate your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- 2+ years of solid hands-on experience in designing & developing server side applications including at least 1 year of experience with Nodejs
- Solid experience with Relational and NOSQL databases
- Experience with cloud platforms, ideally AWS
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience using Git
- Experience with designing API
- Understanding algorithms and data structures
- Experience with React or any other Front End frameworks (Will be an Advantage)
- SSR, SSG (Will be an Advantage)
- GraphQL, gRPC (Will be an Advantage)
- Knowledge of other backend technologies (Will be an Advantage)
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- High critical thinking to evaluate alternatives and present proof of concept solutions that can help business objectives and concepts
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile, please send your application BELOW or email us at email@example.com
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.