Product Management & Development
Full Lead Stack Developer
CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to help clients with their outsourced accounting and financial services. We build our own processes. We develop our own software solutions. We create our own ways of working. CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting and finance services in the Philippines.
We are looking for a Full Lead Stack Developer to start as soon as possible.
If you have an entrepreneurial personality and wish to be part of a modern and progressive company that is revolutionizing the outsourced accounting industry in the Philippines, this is the right job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be fully independent in the work and must be able to deliver on team and individual goals as well as contribute to the overall product road map and innovation of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Agile/SCRUM principles
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- Manages Git and other repositories of the product and projects given
- Perform system enhancements and defect resolutions
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner, respond, attend to investigate and solve all outages, scheduled and non-scheduled downtime or maintenance of the applications
- Enforce 100% test coverage for our products and services
- Join SCRUM meetings with stakeholders and our product team to, ensuring all relevant information are shared and discussed with the team
- Interpreting broad business requirements, and providing innovative solutions
- Effectively communicate your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Plans, develops, and delegates tasks for other team members (internal and external)
- Managed third-party partners and vendors
- Responsible for training and development of other team members
Qualifications and technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineer and other related courses
- Proficiency in building API services
- Solid knowledge in DOM manipulation and client side validation
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design, and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Experience using Git or other VCS tool alike is a must
- Experience with Rest/Restful API request method is a must
- Demonstrable experience in IT delivery, support, and governance
- In depth knowledge incident and problem management practices
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- High critical thinking to evaluate alternatives and present proof of concept solutions that can help business objectives and concepts
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us at email@example.com
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.