HR Recruitment Associate
CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to help clients with their outsourced accounting and financial services. We build our own processes. We develop our own software solutions. We create our own ways of working. CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting and finance services in the Philippines.
We are looking for HR Recruitment Associate to start as soon as possible.
If you have an entrepreneurial personality and wish to be part of a modern and progressive company that is revolutionizing the outsourced accounting industry in the Philippines, this is the right job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability. The HR Recruitment Associate is primarily responsible for the end-to-end recruitment cycle of the company.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Post job advertisements in job portals and social media platforms to attract both active and passive candidates
- Screen resumes, conduct phone and personal interviews, and endorse qualified candidates to the managers
- Create effective networking strategies and strengthen linkages with universities, PESO, and other organizations
- Participate in career fairs to generate more applications
- Monitor completion of pre-employment requirements and endorsement to new employees orientation
- Build and maintain a wide database of candidates for present and future job openings
- Present report to the HR Officer on a regular basis to identify recruitment issues and recommend actions/solutions
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or other related courses
- At least 2 – 3 year(s) of working experience in HR and Recruitment
- Experience in volume recruitment of Accountants preferred
- With strong attention to details, high level of independence, and good negotiation skills
- Experience in recruitment portals such as Jobstreet, Kalibrr, Indeed, Linked, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us directly at email@example.com
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.