Learning and Development Specialist
- Hybrid work set-up – 80% WFH
- Competitive salary package
- Technology driven with strong focus on training and development
We are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to start as soon as possible. If you have an entrepreneurial personality, you aspire to become part of a dynamic young team, you are dedicated and you like to take on new challenges, this may be the right job for you!
We are a growing and dynamic team aiming to make accounting and finance efficient, hassle free and to provide value added financial information to start-ups and small and medium-size businesses in the Philippines and in the region.
The Learning and Development Specialist role will have the opportunity to work with a young, dynamic and motivated team of people. You will have a level of autonomy to perform your role while reporting directly to the Head of HR and collaborating closely with the Head of Operations.
The Learning and Development Specialist is fully independent in the work and must be able to deliver on individual goals as well as contribute to the overall training goals and objectives of the business. The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, adaptability and cross-functional team collaboration.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Partner with portfolio managers on learning and development requirements
- Be responsible for managing and coordinating all L&D activities across the company.
- Organize and communicate all training arrangements for employees.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees and consultations with managers
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules and course materials.
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and identify appropriate materials.
- Deliver and conduct training to employees using a variety of instructional methods.
- Assist in the evaluation of training materials and methodology.
- Monitor instructors, guide employees through media-based programs, or facilitate informal and collaborative learning programs.
- Monitor attendance and completion of scheduled training designed by the Operations Team.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring of costs, scheduling, setting up systems and equipment..
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management Sociology, Psychology or any business- related field.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience in Learning and Development
- With relevant experience in handling training programs for companies
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate effectively to stakeholders
- Can work with minimal supervision in an entrepreneurial environment
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application BELOW or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.