Interested in joining a Revolution in the Philippines?
CloudCfo is Growing! CloudCfo is Hiring!
- Hybrid work set-up – 80% WFH!
- Attractive Packages!
- Performance Incentives!
This is a unique opportunity for a Marketing Associate professional to join the leading cloud accounting services firm in the Philippines!
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join the CloudCfo Journey! He/she will work closely with the Marketing Function, within the CloudCfo Marketing Team, to conceptualize, create, design and implement campaigns across all of CloudCfo’s digital and offline marketing channels!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, creative and well-organized Marketing professional, with knowledge of the Startup and/or Tech industry, and will be highly proficient in planning, executing and measuring digital and offline marketing campaigns.
If you are an entrepreneurial and ambitious professional, interested in playing a key role in the growth of a tech-empowered company disrupting the accounting industry in the Philippines, CloudCfo is the place for you!
We want you to join the Revolution!
CloudCfo is disrupting the Accounting Services industry in the Philippines through technology, innovation, smart processes and a focus on outstanding service delivery.
We are fully empowered by cloud technology, accounting systems and other online solutions. Our focus on technology, process and output enables us to build, strengthen, support and optimize the finance functions for all of our clients here in the Philippines.
Based in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, CloudCfo currently employs 70+ employees and services more than 120+ Startup and SME businesses across a wide range of industries and sectors in the Philippines.
For more information on CloudCfo, check out our Website at www.cloudcfo.ph!
Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Associate will have the opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team of innovative and ambitious professionals. You will have a level of autonomy to perform your role while reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. The Marketing Associate role will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, adaptability and cross-functional team collaboration.
Your responsibilities will include:
Digital & Offline Marketing Campaigns:
- Develops and implements a digital marketing strategy to promote the company’s local and global services through the website, social media platforms, and other web-based resources.
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and advertisements (organic and paid advertising) on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Adwords, among others.
- Develops, writes, and delivers compelling headlines and body copy for the website, email marketing campaigns (MailChimp or HubSpot), sales collateral, videos, and blogs.
- Plans and runs an SEO strategy (i.e., managing website content, backlink building, competitor monitoring, and keyword generation).
- Ensures the accuracy of marketing reports (i.e., Google Analytics, tracking engagement, tracking paid advertising effectiveness, and understanding target audiences).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital media developments.
- Handles and ensures efficient delivery of offline marketing efforts such as external partnerships, public relations, event, radio or TV advertisements
- Designs and publishes digital graphic designs for social media and other marketing collateral in accordance with company objectives, campaigns and brand guidelines.
CRM System Management:
- Manages and ensures accurate leads attribution and encoding in the company CRM
- Provides support for design & content across all internal teams and functions including Marketing, Sales, Business Development, HR, Recruitment, Product, People Ops, Ops, Learning and Development.
- Plans, coordinates and organizes multiple projects simultaneously in accordance with ongoing campaigns and objectives of the business.
Required experience, qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate, in Marketing, Communications, Multimedia Design or other related fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience as a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Associate or Marketing Specialist.
- Experience working with Startup or Tech Companies is a plus.
- Able to conceptualize, implement, optimize and measure digital and offline marketing campaigns.
- Creative flair and an ability to produce modern and unique social media content & creative assets with a clean design aesthetic. An ability to think outside the box is required.
- Experience and proficient working with several graphics design & marketing tools/ softwares, in particular, Graphics Design: Adobe Creative Suite, CRM: Pipedrive, Zoho or any similar CRM, Email Marketing: MailChimp, Hubspot etc., Paid Ads: Google Ads, Social Media Management: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Web Analytics: Google Analytics
- Experience managing or working with WordPress and plug-in/website builders, particularly Elementor, is a plus.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively. Able to quickly understand marketing briefs and deliver projects with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work competently under short timelines and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously within a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Professional and autonomous. Able to work in a multicultural environment
CloudCfo offers a Hybrid work set-up – 80% WFH!
As a company that leverages cloud systems and online solutions across all of our services, we are strong believers that employees can work from home at CloudCfo and continue to meet the highest levels of service and quality output!
However, we also highly value the collaboration, dynamism and innovative atmosphere that can be achieved by CloudCfo teams when meeting physically and working on projects within the office environment!
That’s why we have developed a hybrid work arrangement that enables CloudCfo employees to WFH 80% of the time! This strikes the perfect trade-off between work-life balance, collaboration, professional and personal development!
If you are an entrepreneurial and ambitious professional, interested in playing a key role in the future of accounting services in the Philippines, please submit a copy of your CV here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.