Sales & Marketing
Business Development Associate
CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo, we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to support clients with their outsourced accounting and finance requirements! We build our own processes. We create our own ways of working!
CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting, bookkeeping, and financial services in the Philippines. If you have an accounting and/or finance background and you are seeking a more commercially focused role, this is the job for you! Check out our website here, www.cloudcfo.ph.
The Business Development Associate role will be a key position within the CloudCfo Growth Team. This is a customer-facing role that requires a commercially-focused mindset and a deep understanding of the accounting, bookkeeping, and finance industry in the Philippines. You will be tasked with managing the sales pipeline, from prospecting to engagement to closing deals. You will have a level of autonomy to perform your role while reporting directly to the Head of Growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration mixed with autonomous working and adaptability.
Your responsibilities will include:
Sales & Pipeline Management
- Building and managing the sales pipeline from end-to-end, including prospecting, lead engagement via email and meetings, negotiations and successful closing of deals.
- Scoping potential leads, drafting proposals and generating onboarding documents in accordance with company guidelines and templates.
- Managing the cloud-based CRM system and ensuring that all sales data is updated and managed in a timely fashion.
Growth/Business Development Strategy
- A key player in achieving the sales and business development objectives of the company’s growth strategy
- Work within the Growth Team to identify opportunities, develop and execute initiatives to grow the client base.
- Engage with other functional groups within the company (e.g. HR, Operations, Product) to understand the products and services and develop compelling product presentations for prospective clients.
- Develop and initiate strategies to help grow long term relationships with B2B customers, partners and affiliates.
- Understand the services and products of the company and generate ideas for value-added content that meet the needs of the outsourced accounting/finance market in the Philippines.
- Monitor and interpret industry updates, trends and new legislation for communication to the company’s internal and external community.
- Write, edit and publish engaging, instructive and timely content on a weekly basis across the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, tax, payroll and other areas related to finance and compliance in the Philippines (see www.cloudcfo.ph/blog for reference).
- A general understanding of SEO would be a plus but is not required.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely growth, revenue and expense KPI reports and projections and provide written and verbal presentations to senior executives.
- Leverage data generated within the Growth Team to identify opportunities across the entire sales cycle and for inclusion in reporting metrics.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy. Certified Public Accountant qualification is highly preferred.
- At least 2/3+ years of experience working in a development/sales role for a B2B business. Startup, tech or finance-related business experience is preferred.
- Strong ability to work in a customer-facing role and demonstrating strong customer-service skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of the local Philippines accounting, finance and compliance framework.
- Experience working with Zoho, PipeDrive or another cloud based CRM system is highly preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently, self-motivated and a strong team player with an entrepreneurial mindset..
- Excellent command of the English language with a strong ability to develop, write and edit industry-related content.
- Be creative, data-driven, process-focused, growth orientated and proactive – not reactive!
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.