Sales & Business Development
CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo, we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to support clients with their outsourced accounting and finance requirements! We build our own processes. We create our own ways of working!
CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting, bookkeeping, and financial services in the Philippines. If you have an accounting and/or finance background and you are seeking a more commercially focused role, this is the job for you! Check out our website here, www.cloudcfo.ph.
The Sales Specialist role will be a key position within the CloudCfo Growth Team. This is a customer-facing role that requires a commercially-focused mindset and a deep understanding of the accounting, bookkeeping, and finance industry in the Philippines. You will be tasked with managing the sales pipeline, from prospecting to engagement to closing deals. You will have a level of autonomy to perform your role while reporting directly to the Head of Growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration mixed with autonomous working, and adaptability. Your responsibilities will include:
Sales & Pipeline Management
- Building and managing the sales pipeline from end-to-end, including prospecting, lead engagement via email and meetings, negotiations and successful closing of deals.
- Scoping potential leads, drafting proposals and generating onboarding documents in accordance with company guidelines and templates.
- Managing the cloud-based CRM system and ensuring that all sales data is updated and managed in a timely fashion.
Growth/Business Development Strategy
- A key player in achieving the sales and business development objectives of the company’s growth strategy
- Work within the Growth Team to identify opportunities, develop and execute initiatives to grow the client base.
- Engage with other functional groups within the company (e.g. HR, Operations, Product) to understand the products and services and develop compelling product presentations for prospective clients.
- Develop and initiate strategies to help grow long-term relationships with B2B customers, partners and affiliates.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely growth, revenue and expense KPI reports and projections and provide written and verbal presentations to senior executives.
- Leverage data generated within the Growth Team to identify opportunities across the entire sales cycle and for inclusion in reporting metrics.
Educational background can be related to Finance, Accountancy, and/or any Business related courses. Certified Public Accountant is a plus. Required skill(s):
- At least 2/3+ years of experience working in a business development/sales role for a B2B business. Startup, tech, or finance-related business experience is preferred.
- Strong ability to work in a customer-facing role and demonstrating strong customer-service skills.
- An understanding of the local Philippines accounting, finance, and compliance framework.
- Experience working with Zoho, PipeDrive, or another cloud-based CRM system is highly preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently, self-motivated, and a strong team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent command of the English language with a strong ability to develop, write and edit industry-related content.
- Be creative, data-driven, process-focused, growth orientated, and proactive – not reactive!
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us at email@example.com
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.