Senior Accounting Associate
CloudCfo is growing!
Here at CloudCfo we are developing and implementing modern and innovative ways to help clients with their outsourced accounting and financial services. We build our own processes. We develop our own software solutions. We create our own ways of working. CloudCfo is leading the way in outsourced accounting and finance services in the Philippines.
We are looking for Senior Accounting Associates to start as soon as possible.
If you have an entrepreneurial personality and wish to be part of a modern and progressive company that is revolutionizing the outsourced accounting industry in the Philippines, this is the right job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing one or more Accounting Associates and their output
- Handle client relationship of your assigned client portfolio
- With your team of associates, manage the general ledgers including journal entries, accounts payables, receivables, bank reconciliations and other requirements of your assigned client portfolio.
- Respect accounting policies and procedures in line with the requirements of clients and developed with your manager.
- Manage month-end closing of accounts and prepare clients’ financial reports in collaboration with your manager.
- Preparation of all tax filings in compliance with BIR and statutory agencies.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance and/or Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountants required
- At least 3 – 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience in QuickBooks, XERO or any cloud based accounting system is highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a must
- Can work with minimal supervision in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us at email@example.com
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.