Senior Business Analyst
CloudCfo is growing!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to start as soon as possible. If you have an entrepreneurial personality, you aspire to become part of a dynamic young team, you are dedicated and you like to take on new challenges, this may be the right job for you!
Who we are
We are a growing and dynamic team aiming to make accounting and finance efficient, hassle free and to provide value added financial information to start-ups and small and medium-size businesses in the Philippines and in the region.
As part of the product team, you would have the opportunity of collaborating with different stakeholders in the company including the operations team who are working with inspiring and interesting clients every day and strive to make an impact on how they manage their finances and run their business, likewise with our outsourced team of developers who are developing our products such as our internal client management system and payroll applications. These products enable our operations team to perform their tasks efficiently. We see our work as more than bookkeeping and accounting, it is about the people behind the businesses we service, their dreams and aspirations. That is what brings us together.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job will evolve quickly and will require dynamism, flexibility, team collaboration and adaptability. Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and advancement of company products by researching and participating in the brainstorming activities of the company
- Gather and analyze data to understand the business requirements/needs and its business value
- Recommend and provide insights
- Organize and maintain proper documentation for product ideas to facilitate the next cycle of conceptualization and development
- Participate in the internal backlog grooming and discussion of the features to be built and prioritized
- Write user stories and necessary documentations such as functional specifications, design requirements to assist the UI/UX specialist, user test cases and acceptance criteria for the business solutions
- Assist the product manager in developing and creating communications plan for feature deployment/migration
- Participate in the sprint planning and deliver/update documentation of the functional requirements as necessary
- Maintain updated product manual
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and validate test results based on the user test cases and acceptance criteria
- Perform smoke testing after feature deployment
Problem Solving and Analysis
- Investigate problems and develop recommendations for resolution.
- Identify the need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Use analytics to improve product value-driven decisions of the company
- Provide support (i.e., creating reports, research, documentation) for the analysis of user satisfaction data.
- Analyze performance metrics to ensure high user engagement level and satisfaction.
- Manage helpdesk tickets submitted by users based on team SLA
- Keep users informed of problems, issues, and resolutions.
- Prepare user training materials and assists in running workshops and training sessions as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, information technology or related field. Or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of working in analysis, data mining or information, functional requirement documentation or related field
- Requires working knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile, SDLC and ERP is a plus
- Team – Professional, dynamic and collaborative
- Competitive packages – Experience and qualifications are rewarded
- Flexible working options – We are output focused
- Autonomous working – We trust our people
- Training – Experienced leaders providing expert guidance
- Progression opportunities – No bureaucracy here as we are invested in your growth
- Cloud accounting – Work with the most innovative online tools
- Healthcare coverage – We care about our employees
If you are interested and believe you have the right profile please send your application here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleas fill up the form below with your details.