- The CloudCfo Inc. website provides information relating to the services provided by CloudCfo Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the Philippines with the registered business address of 2F Paragon Plaza, 162 EDSA cor. Reliance Street, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila (“CloudCfo”).
- CloudCfo’s services include, namely, the provision of efficient and hassle-free accounting, bookkeeping and finance services for clients and the provision of value added financial advice to businesses in the Philippines and in Asia.
- CloudCfo does not charge any fee for the use of this website.
2. User agreement and consent
- The website and the information and content contained on the website is owned solely by CloudCfo.
3. Acceptable and prohibited use of the website
- Use of this website by you shall solely be in connection with your legitimate interest in CloudCfo and/or the services and information provided by CloudCfo.
- You are strictly prohibited and restricted from using this website for any of the following reasons and/or activities:
- Copying, distributing or using any information on the website for any commercial or personal reasons other than in connection with your legitimate interests in CloudCfo and/or the services or information it provides
- For any illegal, fraudulent or criminal activities, whether deliberate or incidental
- Causing damage of any kind to CloudCfo or any other user, business, entity or third party
- Installing any malicious code on or through the website
- Copying, replicating and/or using in any way any trademarks, logos, images, graphics, text, designs, layouts or any form of proprietary data from the website
- Installing or uploading any viruses, worms or software of any kind including those which may potentially interfere with or compromise the security, confidentiality, privacy or safety of the CloudCfo website or its users
- Interfering with the proper functioning of the site via any means available or any form of activity
- Seeking access to the data of either CloudCfo or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or clients, other users, third party contractors or any other third party entity, person or website user
- Sending of unsolicited emails or communications
- Interfering with or disrupting the website service and/or the services provided by CloudCfo, whether deliberate or incidental
- Sending viruses, spam, worms or any other form of potentially destructive software
- Soliciting employees, officers, directors or clients from CloudCfo or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or contracting parties
- Misrepresenting your identity or credentials through the provision of false or misleading information
- Any use or activity which contravenes any laws, regulations or statutes in any applicable jurisdictions or which contravenes with any rights (e.g. property, civil, privacy, etc) of any user or third party.
4. Copyright and intellectual property
- All intellectual property and/or intellectual property rights (including rights which may be implied, express, registered, unregistered or in the process of being registered), any information contained in this website, and any documentation or publications relating to the services of CloudCfo and produced by CloudCfo shall remain the exclusive property of CloudCfo, and/or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, at all times.
- You agree that by using this website, CloudCfo is not granting you any implied or express rights to its intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You may not modify, upload, send, deliver, copy, reproduce, alter, lease, rent, loan, sell, derive or develop derivative works from, or distribute any intellectual property or content contained on this website at any time for any reason without the prior written permission of a representative authorised to act on behalf of CloudCfo.
- Intellectual property and intellectual property rights include but are not limited to patents, logos, trademarks, service marks, utility models, know-how, copyrights (including copyright in computer programs), inventions, domain names, moral rights, designs, software codes, databases, software, service or product specifications, knowledge information, technical and design processes, across and within any applicable jurisdiction.
5. Liability exclusions
- CloudCfo does not provide any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in relation to the information or content provided on the website. In no event shall CloudCfo be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages, losses or loss of profits of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (including if CloudCfo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), including, without limitation, those resulting from any loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website or the information or content contained on this website.
- CloudCfo does not warrant or guarantee that the website or any information on this website or any third party website connected with this website is free from viruses, corrupting or damaging technology or software which can have a detrimental impact on any other technology, software or user.
- CloudCfo shall not be liable for any adverse consequences arising from a user’s reliance or use of a website that is linked to or from the CloudCfo website.
- CloudCfo takes every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct and accurate and will seek to remedy any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after it has been made aware of any such errors/omissions. However, CloudCfo shall have no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the content, information, or software either contained on this website or linked to or from this website.
- The material and content contained in this website is strictly for general information purposes only. It does not constitute or attempt to constitute financial, accounting, legal or any other form of advice, professional or otherwise.
- CloudCfo accepts no responsibility or liability for any actions taken by any user of this site who relies upon or uses the information contained on this website in any way, whether for their own personal use or for commercial purposes.
- As a user of this website, you acknowledge that the information and descriptions on this website which relate to products and/or services may not represent the entire description(s) of all the variations, terms and conditions of any such products and/or services offered by CloudCfo. CloudCfo should be contacted directly by you to determine the full description of any products or services. It is your sole responsibility to take tailored advice on any specific matter where you deem necessary to do so.
- From time to time, this website may include or reference links to third party websites which are not under the responsibility or control of CloudCfo. CloudCfo does not and cannot warrant or guarantee the accuracy of any such websites.
- From time to time, third parties may provide data for uploading to this website. CloudCfo will not be liable for any information or data contained on this website which has been provided by third parties including where its use has been detrimental or adverse to a user.
- We reserve the right to alter, delete, revise, change and/or amend the information contained on this website at any time without prior notice.
- CloudCfo reserves the right to dismantle or take down this website at any time at its sole discretion.
- This website and the information contained within shall not constitute an offer of CloudCfo’s services.