- The CloudCfo website provides information regarding the services provided by CloudCfo, a company incorporated under the laws of the Philippines with the registered business address of 2F Paragon Plaza, 162 EDSA cor. Reliance Street, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila (“CloudCfo”).
- CloudCfo’s services include, namely, the provision of efficient accounting, bookkeeping and finance services and the provision of value added financial information to businesses in the Philippines and in Asia.
2. Data privacy
- CloudCfo acknowledges that the privacy, confidentiality and security of any information provided by a user of this website (“you”) when interacting with our website is of the utmost importance. CloudCfo will ensure adequate safeguards such as physical security protocols and controls are in place to ensure the protection and confidentiality of any such information provided by you.
- CloudCfo will take all necessary measures to comply with the Data Privacy Act 2012.
- By using this website, you agree and consent to CloudCfo collecting, processing, sharing, transferring and using your personal information.
4. Collection of information
- When you interact with our website, you may choose to provide information (e.g. name, telephone number, email address) to us which would enable us to identify your identity as an individual. This is personal information.
- The personal information collected by us will usually be comprised of the information you provide to us through our website via any of our online submission forms, newsletter subscription form or chat box. The information may include your name, email address, company, contact number and any additional information you choose to provide to us. The purpose of you providing this information is generally to allow us to connect directly with you in relation to engaging CloudCfo’s services.
- We may also collect non-personal information from you when you visit our website, including your IP address and web browser information.
- Your use of this website and the provision of information by you is at your own risk.
5. Use of information
- CloudCfo will only collect, retain and/or process personal information collected from you as deemed necessary for legitimate business reasons including the purposes for which it was obtained.
- You acknowledge and consent to CloudCfo using the personal information in order to undertake certain activities, including but not limited to:
- Contacting you, directly or through a service provider, in order to discuss the services offered by CloudCfo
- Sending you company updates, general announcements, marketing information and newsletters and other materials that illustrate the services offered or that can be offered by CloudCfo. You will at all times be able to unsubscribe from any marketing information sent to you by selecting the “Unsubscribe” tab contained within any such communications
- Storing and examining your information to understand the way in which you use and interact with this site and the particular pages that have interested you. This may include information which indicates the method by which you have viewed our website, the way in which you have used it and the times which you have used it
- Disclosure in accordance with or pursuant to law
- Disclosure as required by a regulator, government body or enforcement authority
- Disclosure where the information has already entered or subsequently enters the public domain
- Disclosure to our insurance provider, legal or other professional advisers where the circumstances require
- Business and commercial development purposes
- In the event of a merger, acquisition or sale concerning CloudCfo, your information may be disclosed or made available to another entity for the purposes of conducting due diligence or other transaction related activities
- Disclosure to third parties (e.g. subsidiaries, authorised contractors, affiliated companies) engaged by us to assist with analytics, marketing campaigns, website optimisation and any other legitimate commercial reasons that may assist us in providing a higher quality user service.
7. User rights
- Users have rights under the Data Privacy Act 2012 in relation to the protection of their personal information. The Data Privacy Act 2012 provides for rights, amongst others, to have your information processed fairly, to have it recorded accurately, to access information concerning you when held by another party and/or to have such information removed or updated.